Portfolio

Back to portfolio categories

Riccarton Tea house

The Riccarton Tea House was constructed in 1903 as a pavilion for family visitors to the races. By 2000 after much alteration then neglect it was in a deralict state.

Fulton Ross Team Architects assisted the Trust formed to ensure the survival and future viability of the Tea House. The project involved removing poor quality additions, restoring valuable heritage fabric and adding a modern fit out to provide new Kitchen & Toilets. The conference/wedding venue is now managed by the Riccarton Racecourse.

assets/Uploads/TH-1.jpg assets/Uploads/TH-3.jpg assets/Uploads/TH-4.jpg assets/Uploads/TH-5.jpg assets/Uploads/TH-6.jpg assets/Uploads/TH-7.jpg
Icons made by Freepik, Balraj Chana, Google from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC BY 3.0